elpa-deploy.el --- ELPA deployment library

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: elpa-deploy.el --- ELPA deployment library
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 21:16:14 -0300

Hello GNU Emacs developers,

Please, find attached ‘elpa-deploy.el’.  Quoting from its commentary
section:

   This library provides ‘elpa-deploy’: a function which automatizes
   the deployment of simple and multi-file packages.  This consists of
   updating the version field of a package source using the current
   timestamp, generating its tar archive if multi-file, and uploading
   the results to a specified ELPA directory, while deleting any
   previous version of the same package already deployed.

I find this useful for deploying simple and multi-file packages to ELPA
directories for test and release (in VCS) within an organization.

Please, let me know about desirable improvements and whether this is
suitable for inclusion in the standard distribution.  I’m also
interested to know about alternative approaches.

Grateful for your time.

 88888  FFFFF Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
 8   8  F     http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/
 88888  FFFF  mailto:address@hidden
 8   8  F     irc://chat.freenode.org/oitofelix
 88888  F     xmpp://address@hidden