Re: gnu elpa not updating?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: gnu elpa not updating?
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 12:04:12 -0700

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

>> I pushed new versions of GNU ELPA ada-mode and wisi packages on 13 aug,
>> but they have not yet shown up in list-packages or
>> https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/.
>> Do I need to fix something?
>
> There was a missing copyright blurb in the *-mmm.el file, sorry.
> Should be fixed now,

I thought I had checked for that, but obviously I missed it.

I did not realize such a missing copyright would stop all of ELPA from
being updated? Shouldn't it stop just that one package?

Is there a place I could check for ELPA status, so I could see what the
problem is, next time?

Thanks for your work in maintaining ELPA.

--
-- Stephe