Re: Builds on EMBA are running again

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: Builds on EMBA are running again
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 16:20:15 +0300

On 19.07.2019 11:33, Toon Claes wrote:

I reinstalled the runner, this time properly through apt-get. And got it
going again.

Thank you!

You as for now, it comes down to me. I'm happy to accept help from
anyone, cause as you have noticed, I'm also not that quick to respond.

I can ask for ssh access and try to help, but TBH I've never had a chance to install GitLab from scratch, or do any proper administration of it, so some sort of outline of what's running where (and what was done to set it up) would help immensely. Even if it's very brief. (I can google).

I'm usually lurking the threads on emacs-devel, but it might have
happened I would have missed this thread. So if you want to make sure
you've got my attention, feel free to send me a separate mail directly
to me (not CC'ing emacs-devel, cause otherwise my mail filter would
pull it from my Inbox).

Makes sense.