Desired behavior on splitting screens in xwidget Webkit Browser

From: 조성빈
Subject: Desired behavior on splitting screens in xwidget Webkit Browser
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 00:41:11 +0900

I’m currently writing a patch to add the xwidget Webkit Browser in macOS Cocoa.

Currently, displaying one xwidgets in two different buffers is not supported.
In my current patch, I remap C-x 3 and C-x 4 to functions that create another
xwidget browser with the same URL, but it feels slow when using and I found it
tedious as I usually split my screen in half and switch to another buffer.

What should be the desired behavior when splitting buffers in the xwidget
Webkit Browser?