emacs: could not resolve realpath of "(null)": No such file or directory

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: emacs: could not resolve realpath of "(null)": No such file or directory [master]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:39:30 -0400

Hello,

Some commit over this past weekend severely broke emacs for me.

I am on RHEL 6.8. It builds fine, but when I do emacs &, I get this error:

> emacs: could not resolve realpath of "(null)": No such file or directory

If nobody else is seeing this issue, I can debug this further on my end. My last working Emacs was from this Friday commit 869cf5cbc0721bbe9e4df557f4ed3633fb13c05f.

--
Kaushal Modi