Re: HarfBuzz is available on MS-Windows

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: HarfBuzz is available on MS-Windows
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2019 22:36:51 +0200

address@hidden (Phillip Lord) writes:

> Sorry for lack of clarity. Yes, I meant the direct dependencies -- I
> just need to add the package of libharfbuzz-0.dll, if that is the only
> DLL loaded. pacman will do the rest.

The package is mingw-w64-[x86_64/i686]-harfbuzz. I updated the PKGBUILD
for emacs-git but my PR is still pending.

I also moved to optdepends almost every library dependency of
emacs[-git].

Looking at their respective PKGBUILDs, it seems that there is a cyclic
dependency among harfbuzz and freetype, which brings in libpng and
bzip2. HarfBuzz itself also depends on glib2.