Re: [ELPA] New package proposal: buffer-expose

From: Tadeus Prastowo
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package proposal: buffer-expose
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 19:59:43 +0100

On Sat, Feb 23, 2019 at 7:48 PM Clemens Radermacher
<address@hidden> wrote:

> > Ah, okay, I see that now.  But, is it hard to also re-scale images
> > automatically?
>
> It could be done, but I'm not sure if it's worth the effort. I would rather
> use
> an image viewer for something like that.

I see.  I ask the question because the screenshot brings up the usual
use-case of seeing iconified GUI windows (in Ubuntu, for example, by
pressing Alt+Tab).  In that use-case, it helps to see iconified images
being zoomed out as well, for example, when using GIMP.

Thank you for responding.

--
Best regards,
Tadeus