Re: [ELPA] New package proposal: buffer-expose

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package proposal: buffer-expose
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 10:28:36 +0100

>>> "CR" == Clemens Radermacher <address@hidden> writes:

   > Hi all,

   > this package provides visual buffer switching using a window grid
   > (see the screenshot in the README). Code can be found at
   > https://github.com/clemera/buffer-expose.

I couldn't wait, so I cloned and installed it. Works nicely. However
when byte compiling I obtain

buffer-expose.el:962:1:Warning: the following functions are not known to be
defined:
    aw-switch-to-window, avy-handler-default, aw--lead-overlay,
    aw-update, aw-select

I am using GNU emacs, master from a couple of weeks ago.

Uwe Brauer