Re: EMBA (Emacs Gitlab CI build server) is now *public* available

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: EMBA (Emacs Gitlab CI build server) is now *public* available
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 11:00:30 +0100

Robert Pluim <address@hidden> writes:

> It looks pretty cool, however if I visit
> https://emba.gnu.org/emacs/emacs/activity , it looks like we should
> blame Ted for every breakage.

It's not a bug, it's a feature :-) I really appreciate this, given that
I have caused several breakages these days ...

> Would it be possible to display the commit authors there?

Don't know. Likely not, because it reflects the git clone on the emba
server itself, which is triggered with Ted's credentials.

However, if you follow the git commit ref links, you will see the
committer. And the mails to the buildstatus ML contain the real
committer as well.

> Robert

Best regards, Michael.