Re: Skipping unexec via a big .elc file

From: Elias Mårtenson
Subject: Re: Skipping unexec via a big .elc file
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 20:00:03 +0800

On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 06:47, Daniel Colascione <address@hidden> wrote:

I landed pdumper. It works on my machine (tm)! Let me know about any
breakage. Plenty of people tested the old pdumper branch, but the changes
necessary to rebase it could use a good once over.

Very nice, I've waited for this. Thanks a lot. I'm using it right now, and it seems to work fine.

A small comment. There seems to be a typo in the word “build” in NEWS:

“Emacs now needs an "emacs.pdmp" file, generated during the built”.

Regards,
Elias