Re: Window tree and window's internal height

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Window tree and window's internal height
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 10:28:19 +0100

> Well, I turned to the manual after becoming disappointed in the
> comments to 'struct window' definition...

Tell me which ones you find not useful or incomplete and I'll try to
fix them.  We should also decide what to do with the Object Internals
section of the Elisp manual - update or remove it.  I'd do the latter
because IMHO we'll be hardly able to keep it up to date unless we add
rather strong advices to window.h, buffer.h and process.h.

>> The code is unequivocal, the comment leaves much room to
>> interpretation.
>
> I made it more clear now.

It's clear now.

Thanks, martin