Re: [emacs-announce] Emacs 26.1.90 pretest

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: [emacs-announce] Emacs 26.1.90 pretest
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:17:27 +0900

On Nov 20, 2018, at 1:45, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:

From: Nicolas Petton <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 16:54:01 +0100

The first pretest for what will be the 26.2 release of Emacs
(the extensible text editor) is available at

 ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-26.1.90.tar.xz

Thanks, Nicolas.

At this time I would like to ask everybody here to build this pretest
and use it for day-to-day jobs, to facilitate its efficient testing.

Thanks in advance.

I just built master this morning and web-mode does not work as it did yesterday.
Namely:
• it doesn't automatically close a tag when </ is typed
• it doesn't indent child tags when typing a tag inside a block

When I do M-x web-mode within web-mode I get the following error:
Lisp nesting exceeds ‘max-lisp-eval-depth’

I don't remember having done anything special to my configuration between yesterday and today, besides for this build.

Jean-Christophe Helary
http://mac4translators.blogspot.com @brandelune