Re: Documenting buffer display

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Documenting buffer display
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 10:06:16 +0100

> Attached find a rewrite of the documentation of buffer display
> functions to be applied against the release branch.

Commited to the release branch now.  I tried to address most issues
raised in the discussion of this subject.  Feel free to revert or
improve any of the changes I made.  They are an attempt to rewrite the
documentation from my point of view which probably does not coincide
with that of the average reader.

Thanks for all suggestions, martin