Contributing to Emacs Calc Documentation and improving the Integration A

From: siraben
Subject: Contributing to Emacs Calc Documentation and improving the Integration Algorithm
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 00:00:07 +0000

Apologies for not having a subject line initially, the message is
repeated below.

I'm new to contributing, so I was wondering if this is a viable
project to get started on.

I've noticed that development on the Emacs Calc has stalled
recently. /lisp/calc shows no commits since January 1 2018, which was
a copyright year update. I would like to contribute documentation to
many of the undocumented functions, and work on the symbolic
integration algorithm which, despite its complexity, still has great
difficulty with integration by parts and by substitution.

Thanks,

Ben Phipathananunth