Re: Concurrency, again

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: Concurrency, again
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 16:48:47 +0000

John Wiegley <address@hidden> schrieb am Di., 25. Okt. 2016 um 18:45 Uhr:
EZ> My suggestion is to "learn by doing", collect experience, and _then_
EZ> discuss the design issues based on that experience.

I'm open to this. I'd *like* to see exploration of alternative paradigms for
expressing concurrency, so merging in the concurrency branch shouldn't be seen
as closing the door, or setting anything in stone.

That might be the intention, but I expect the outcome will be that interest in alternative paradigms gets lost (unless such alternative paradigms would also be merged and be available in parallel).