Re: Why does mml-attach-file put the attachment at the very end of the m

From: Alexis
Subject: Re: Why does mml-attach-file put the attachment at the very end of the message...
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 20:28:33 +1100

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:

And in your case the proposed patch would just do it since you don't use sigdashes, `search-backwards' would not move the point.

That assumes i never use the sequence "\n-- \n" (or something similar) in the body of my email, which is not the case. i would prefer it if your patch made this new behaviour customisable. (i don't necessarily mind what the default is, although if your desired behaviour becomes the default one, i would suggest it should be noted in NEWS)

OT, iiuc, the preference is for patches to be in unified diff format. (Please someone correct me if this is wrong!)

Alexis.