dired-hide-details-mode, how to customize?

From: jenia.ivlev
Subject: dired-hide-details-mode, how to customize?
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:53:35 -0400

Hello.

I want to customize the dired-hide-details-mode.

Or, more precisely, to customize the columns that appear when this mode
is disabled. For example, to add a column that shows the `wc -l` for
each file and so on.

Maybe someone knows where is the definition of what will appear, in
the columns in dired, when you do `M-x dired-hide-details-mode`?

For now, I discovered that when I call `M-: (remove-from-invisibility-spec
'dired-hide-details-detail)`, the columns in dired mode appear.

But I can't find the definition of `dired-hide-details-detail`.
Can someone tell me, where can I find it?

Thanks very much in advance for your kind help.
Jenia