Re: dynamic modules progress

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: dynamic modules progress
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 11:11:30 -0400

> If no one objects, I'll push dynamic-modules-2 there next week.

BTW, I'd encourage you (plural) to install into "master" the parts of
this branch which are clearly stable already (if there are such things).

Also, we currently have branches "dynamic-modules" and
"dynamic-modules-rc2", and I don't think we need to keep old branches
that have been superseded, so feel free to consolidate them.

        Stefan