Re: fullscreen support on OSX

From: Dan Davison
Subject: Re: fullscreen support on OSX
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 23:20:12 +0000

David Reitter <address@hidden> writes:

> On Feb 3, 2011, at 9:01 AM, Dan Davison wrote:
>>
>> Ignore the last bit, I see this has been answered recently.
>>
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.devel/134568
>
> Let me know how this works for you - Aquamacs 2.2 contains Typester's
> patch, which I have remodeled to use the Emacs-standard frame
> parameters and hooks.

Thanks, I tried that out and confirm that both aquamacs and patched
emacs24 satisfy my OS X fullscreen desires.

I initially described a proposed bug involving a small pale-colored
square in the bottom right hand corner, visible when using dark
backgrounds. This "problem" is also present in Aquamacs, but I found
goes away with multiple invocations of color-theme-altering
functions. It may be a bug, but I suspect more likely I was managing to
find some combination of minibuffer/fringe/background/etc faces that
left a little exposed patch down there.

Dan