Re: screen & emacs

From: Chad Brown
Subject: Re: screen & emacs
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 11:25:11 -0800

From: Sam Steingold <address@hidden>

> 1. For many years I have been running emacs under gdb at all times.
> It appears no longer to be an option with -daemon.

I used to do this back in the early days of emacs19 (and especially
under epoch), but I haven't actually seen emacs mysteriously crash in
quite a long time.  I'm curious if this is an old habit or if you're
seeing less stability than I am (I don't push emacs nearly as much as
I did when I was programming full-time.)

*Chad