Re: Tabs for console.

From: Alin Soare
Subject: Re: Tabs for console.
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 23:42:24 +0200

This is a version in which I added an environment for every tab. For now, there is no reason to make the environment an obarray, but this will be required if others want to write scripts that give other definitions for a tab, but for window configurations. For me, it is enough to know that only the tab:init function changes that environment, and I find the winconfig variable on the cadr position.