Re: Help maintain bzr on Savannah?

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: Help maintain bzr on Savannah?
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:03:03 -0500

>Is there someone here who would like to help maintain bzr on savannah?
>It requires knowledge of system administration for a Debian-like
>variant of GNU/Linux, and security, as well as knowledge of (or
>willingness to learn) Bzr.

How much overhead is involved in this?  Are there any documents that
describe the process?

I have the requisite knowledge, and am interested.  However, when I last
looked at volunteering to do this on Savannah, I recall being put off by
various bits of overhead that made it expensive to volunteer.  I wish I
could be more specific, and it's quite possible that I was simply
mistaken -- if you can point to some documentation on what is involved,
that would help.

-Karl