Re: `bzr viz' slooow

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: `bzr viz' slooow
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 06:29:21 -0500

> Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:14:23 +0100 (CET)
> Cc: address@hidden
> From: Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>
>

> > So my guess would be that "bzr viz" tries to produce the full DAG of
> > the branch history, which is expensive.
>
> It seems so.

There's the global option --lsprof-file=FILE that all bzr commands
accept.  Running a command with that option will produce the profile
data on the named FILE.  If nothing else, that file can be submitted
to the maintainers of the plugin to show them where it spends most of
the time.  But maybe look into it first (it's a text file) for hints
and ideas.