Re: bug#881: patch for bug #881

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: bug#881: patch for bug #881
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 06:14:46 +0200

> From: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 21:43:44 +0100
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
>
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 19:15, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Type
> >
> >  bzr log -r "revid:address@hidden"
> >
> > and see there what syntax I used.
> >
> > It's the same syntax as in "bzr whoami", I simply submitted the string
> > you see in the log of the above revision, enclosed in quotes.
>
> The syntax was clear

Sorry for my misunderstanding.

> I was asking about semantics. I see that a bzr log and qlog show the
> author and not the committer; surely that's all?

For me, it shows both the author and the committer:

    revno: 99248
    revision-id: address@hidden
    parent: address@hidden
    author: Kevin Ryde <address@hidden>
    committer: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
    branch nick: trunk
    timestamp: Sat 2010-01-02 23:33:36 +0200
    message:
       eieio.texi (Naming Conventions): Correction to xref on elisp
       coding conventions, is "Tips" node not "Standards".