Re: Workflow to accumulate individual changes?

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Workflow to accumulate individual changes?
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 10:38:19 -0500

   Still, that seems to me a lesser problem that having to check two
   places to get all relevant info. And, if you look deep at our
   ChangeLogs, after years and years of use I'm sure you wouldn't take
   more than half an hour to find some mistake (I'm not talking about
   typos, but missing, wrong or duplicate entries, etc.).

That may be true, but it is not a argument to make it impossible to
fix incorrect entries.  Having proper entries is good for developers,
and for copyright reasons.