Re: Infrastructural complexity.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Infrastructural complexity.
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:11:37 -0400

    A "windowgroup" is similar to an Emacs frame, inside another emacs
    frame. I like this better than using several Emacs frames.

It might be a subtle question.  To think about it, I suggest looking
at by asking: What is the difference between a windowgroup and a
framelet?  Or what are the various differences?

With a list of these differences, it might be possible to see a number
of different design options and what is better or worse about them.