Re: Sending attachments

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Sending attachments
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:11:17 -0400

rfc2047.el depends on some substantial code in mm-util.el:
mm-charset-to-coding-system and mm-find-mime-charset-region.  I cannot
understand that code, and I am not sure what it is trying to do.  I
understand the doc strings, but they explain only in vague terms.

Can you separate out that functionality into a file by itself, which
does not depend on the rest of Gnus, and clean it up and/or add
comments so that it is clear?