OSX/cocoa emacs23 external process output issues

From: Lynbech Christian
Subject: OSX/cocoa emacs23 external process output issues
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:37:54 +0100

I am seeing some performance problems relating to output from external
processes. When significant amount of output is produced by such
processes, it freezes the entire desktop. This has been seen at least
with eshell, emacs-w3m and SLIME.

I know this isn't much of a bug report, but I just want to check if this
is a known problem before digging down deeper.

This is with recent emacs23 CVS, OSX 10.5.6 and a powermac G5.

Christian Lynbech       | christian #\@ defun #\. dk
                                        - address@hidden (Michael A. Petonic)