Re: Maintenance suggestion on an emacs mode

From: paul r
Subject: Re: Maintenance suggestion on an emacs mode
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:04:42 +0200

2008/3/31, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden>:

> You could do the same here.

Please find attached patches.
3 questions :
 - why is sgml in textmodes ?
 - files are not indented according to emacs lisp default rules,
should I resend a patch with full reindentation according-to-mode ?
Attached patches do not change indentation.
 - When testing this kind of modifications, I could not find a way to
unload a mode so that I could make a modification, and reload the
mode. I ended up closing and reopening an emacs instance for that :)

-- Paul