Re: 22.1.92; Tutorial: translation of info node titles

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: 22.1.92; Tutorial: translation of info node titles
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 00:14:09 +0100

2008/3/11 Reiner Steib <address@hidden>:

>  Could you fix the translated info nodes in TUTORIAL.es?

I don't really want to delve into TUTORIAL.es. It is written in a sort
of "common Spanish" which is very different of my vernacular castilian
Spanish and which I don't like much (not a matter of correctness, just
flavor). For starters, the word "completación" does not exist,
according to the Real Academia (try http://rae.es/completación).

 Juanma