Re: SYNC_INPUT and 23.1.

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: SYNC_INPUT and 23.1.
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:50:31 +0000

Jan Djärv wrote:

Stefan Monnier skrev:
Are there any plans to make SYNC_INPUT the default for 23.1?

That's a good idea.  Any objection?

Sinc there has been no objections, I enabled this by default. You can pass --disable-sync-input to configure if there is problems. But I guess we soon will start take advantage of sync input so the disabled case will become obsolete. When we feel confident that sync input works, I'll remove the non-sync-input code.

Is this just an X thing, or does it affect common code as well? Are there changes we should be making on other platforms to support SYNC_INPUT?