Re: EMACS22: Unexpected question when fetching mail in Gnus...

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: EMACS22: Unexpected question when fetching mail in Gnus...
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 17:20:21 +0100

On Sat, Mar 08 2008, Miles Bader wrote:

> Reiner Steib <address@hidden> writes:
[Change `mail-source-delete-old-incoming-confirm' to nil, fix
documentation incl. GNUS-NEWS, clarify confirmation prompt.]

I've done the changes in all branches now (slightly different changes
in stable/trunk).  In case I missed something, please fix or let me
know.

BTW, the following change in v5-10 has not been synced to
EMACS_22_BASE yet:

,----[ v5-10/lisp/ChangeLog ]
| 2008-03-07  Katsumi Yamaoka  <address@hidden>
| [...]
|       * gnus-art.el (gnus-narrow-to-page): Position point properly.
|       (gnus-article-goto-prev-page): Work for articles having ^L's.
|
|       * gnus-sum.el (gnus-summary-end-of-article): Remove needless narrowing.
|
|       * mm-view.el (mm-w3m-standalone-supports-m17n-p): Fix typo.
`----

Miles, could you please sync?
(It fixed the bug reported by Sven Joachim last Monday:
<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.gnus.general/66423/focus=66450>)

>> I wonder why nobody using Emacs trunk or No Gnus complained about the
>> questions yet.
> I just figured it was some safety thing (which seems reasonable) and
> customized mail-source-delete-old-incoming-confirm to nil...
[...]
Norman Walsh wrote:
> Ditto.

Please feel free to ask when you notice such strange changes.  ;-)

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)