Re: position on changing defaults?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: position on changing defaults?
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:38:04 -0500

    > - flyspell-mode on by default for text-mode

    I indeed have it on in text-mode (and programming modes as well, as
    a matter of fact), but I haven't given any thought to enabling it
    by default.  I think it might be a bit too brittle currently to be
    enabled by default: it usually works just fine, but I've had problems
    with it every once in a while.

How about posting the problems you occasionally have?
That will help get them fixed.