RE: lisp/lisp-mnt.el: lm-verify

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: lisp/lisp-mnt.el: lm-verify
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:20:05 -0800

> In short: since this is not autoloaded and not used in this library
> itself, I have a hard time picturing who would use it and for what
> purpose.  Seems like bit rot to me from a time before checkdoc.

You have apparently looked into the code in detail, but you might also want
to do a google search for "lm-verify", to see who might be using it. There
seem to be hits that mention using both `lm-verify' and `checkdoc'. Such
uses might all be obsolete or unnecessary now, but it might still be worth
it to check.

(I don't use it, and I know nothing about it.)

HTH.