Re: Changes to emacs/lisp/ChangeLog,v

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Changes to emacs/lisp/ChangeLog,v
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:30:51 -0400

Juanma Barranquero wrote:

>  2007-09-24  Adam Hupp  <address@hidden>
>
> -     * progmodes/python.el (run-python): Import emacs module without
> +     * progmodes/python.el (run-python): Import Emacs module without
>       waiting; prevents lockup on error.

To continue my morning's nit-picking, I don't think this change is
correct. The entry refers to the Python module called "emacs", not the
"Emacs" program.

> -     * term/sun.el (scroll-down-in-place, scroll-up-in-place): Use
> -     forward-line instead of previous-line and next-line.
> +     * term/sun.el (scroll-down-in-place, scroll-up-in-place):
> +     Use forward-line instead of previous-line and next-line.

Also, could you and the others who seem to have their own rules about
ChangeLog formats please share them? Or modify the Emacs filling code
so it does the right thing.