RE: keypad-*-setup

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: keypad-*-setup
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 18:24:23 -0700

>     I think the doc for keypad-setup, keypad-shifted-setup, and
>     keypad-numlock-shifted-setup is pretty poor. Let me put it a
>     different way: I can't understand it.
>
>     Could someone savvy please improve this doc a bit?
>
> Probably there is no one available who knows it better than you.

Really? No one knows anything about it? This is a relatively new feature
AFAIK. Has the developer flown the coop already?

> Would you like to figure this out by experiment, write better doc
> strings, and send a patch?

If I could have understood it, I would have offered some doc improvement. I
don't have the time to experiment and discover what it is from scratch. If
someone can explain it technically, I will help with the manual's wording.