Re: Wrong type argument: integerp, (48 . 57) (SOLVED; MORE on table.el)

From: Alan E. Davis
Subject: Re: Wrong type argument: integerp, (48 . 57) (SOLVED; MORE on table.el)
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:26:39 +1000

Thank you .

On 8/28/07, Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:

The latest table.el doesn't have such function as
table--deep-copy-rebind-keymap.  Please check which table.el
you are using by M-x locate-library RET table RET.

I have removed (marked unreadable) any table.* in my load path except that provided by emacs as distributed, for now anyway.

Since several people seem to know the insides of table.el, I am curious about the latex code.  Searching for this problem, I ran across an old copy of table.el that I had renamed, in which I had edited the LaTeX code string that is inserted when the LaTeX  source code is genrated by table.el.   My changes were pretty simple, mainly a complete header so I can compile the table as a file without having to edit it anymore.  I am an itinerant programmer only, making a few changes here and there as the need arises; however, it occurs to me that my need may be shared by others, and perhaps I may make a suggestion.  The latex  code for the top of the table and the bottom (\end{tabular}, might be made into a variable.

To whom would I address this idea?  This part of the table.el code doesn't seem to have changed much in the newer verion.

Thank you again,

Alan Davis

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden

--
Alan Davis, Kagman High School, Saipan  address@hidden

"An inviscid theory of flow renders the screw useless, but the need for one non-existent."
         ---Lord Raleigh (aka John William Strutt), or else his son,