Re: tidying the etc/ directory

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: tidying the etc/ directory
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:45:12 -0400

    Well, whatever.  Oh, and a little remark: if you're cleaning up the
    etc/ directory, it could be a good thing to rename the `e' subdirectory
    to something more... Explicit. (Like, I don't know, `|' or `()').

I think there may be a specific terminfo reason for that name `e'.
For instance, that it is the initial of `eterm-color'.

If that is correct, it should be documented either in etc/README or in
etc/e/eterm-color.ti.