Bootstrap Error 2 still occurs

From: d.henman
Subject: Bootstrap Error 2 still occurs
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 06:23:30 +0900

This problem has been around for about three weeks.
Apparently, tramp-fish.el requires 'tramp which can not be found and the
boostrap process fails.

Hopefully this is only a sequencing error.  But, I am not familiar with the
tramp code

I am attempting the build with cygwin and x-window.

I would appreciate some help on solving this build problem in the
net/tramp-fish area.

Regards,
   Darel Henman

---------------- Pasted Bootstrap Error with context below:
Compiling /usr/cvs/emacs/lisp/./net/tramp-cache.el
Source file `/usr/cvs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/bytecomp.el' newer than
byte-compiled file
Wrote /usr/cvs/emacs/lisp/net/tramp-cache.elc
Compiling /usr/cvs/emacs/lisp/./net/tramp-fish.el
Source file `/usr/cvs/emacs/lisp/emacs-lisp/bytecomp.el' newer than
byte-compiled file

In toplevel form:
net/tramp-fish.el:156:1:Error: Searching for program: no such file or
directory, reg
make[2]: *** [compile] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/cvs/emacs/lisp'
make[1]: *** [bootstrap-build] Error 2

---------------- End of Paste