Re: C-x v l does not move to current log entry

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: C-x v l does not move to current log entry
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:03:39 +0200

Stefan Monnier skrev:
[I sent this message a week ago but did not get a response.
Could we get the discussion moving again?]

Stefan Monnier has fixed this.

Actually, I'm not sure if it's all fixed: the \,log-view-file-re error is
fixed, yes, but I don't know if the problem mentioned in the subject of this
thread is fixed.  I did install a change which may have fixed it, but I'm
not positive that it is fixed.

I tried it with emacs 22 and it worked as expected there for some CVS files.

        Jan D.