Re: How are Windows users supposed to print the PostScript refcards?

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: How are Windows users supposed to print the PostScript refcards?
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:27:47 +0900

Michaël Cadilhac writes:

 > Note sure which part of your answer was ironic :-) Seriously, adding PDF
 > is an idea we can consider ; AFAIK /normal/ people tend to use PDF over
 > PS. Is deleting PS files such a harm?

That's like asking "Is deleting .o files so harmful?" :-)  The PS
files are intermediate files, not even readable as source except to
dvips developers IMO.  PDF is superior in every way, including the
fact that some versions of Adobe Acrobat crash when faced with
Adobe-standard-conforming PDF files produced by some versions of
Ghostscript. :-)

ISTR that bug was restricted to certain Japanese fonts and Acrobat 5
on Windows, or so, so probably it won't bother anybody today.