Re: transpose-regions

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: transpose-regions
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:24:13 -0400

> I'm also puzzled by the
>
> #3  0x01004620 in pure_write_error () at data.c:121

Maybe gdb is just confused here; data.c:121 is indeed inside
wrong_type_argument, whereas pure_write_error starts on line 125.

Does the problem occur when you compile with no optimizations?

> I could send you the Elisp code I use to trigger this.  You'd have
> to play around with it a bit, though.

Is this the m&d-drag-line-up function that KFS already posted?  I've
been trying it out on various buffers, and have been unable to
reproduce it---is there a specific buffer you act on to produce the
error?