Re: quail-show/set keyboard

From: djh
Subject: Re: quail-show/set keyboard
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:04:07 +0900

> From: Kenichi Handa <address@hidden>
>
> > Specifically, I explicitly set the
>
> > quail-set-keyboard-layout ==> jp106
> > quail-show-keyboard-layout => jp106
>
> > But, when I type shift numbericals 6-0 I am getting "standard keyboard
> > layout" codes.
>
> I can't reproduce that bug.  Which input method did you try?

After rebuilding freetype2 (probably no relation) and a shutdown startup
sequence and it is back to normal now... I can reproduce it either.  Which is
strange becuase I tried powering down and up before....

> Please check if Emacs works as expected when started with -Q
> argument.  If it works, then please find which of your
> settings in .emacs is the culprit.

When it happens again I'll try it.  But I haven't been touching my .emacs file.

Thanks
  darel Henman