Re: Emacs pretest bug reports

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs pretest bug reports
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:26:10 -0500

    Would there be any use to messages that come from the
    emacs-pretest-bug list being tagged (eg [emacs-pretest-bug]) in the
    subject line? Again, I'm thinking of an easy way to see all bugs (and
    again, it's broken by i) above).

Since messages to emacs-pretest-bug normally are sent using M-x
report-emacs-bug, we could make it set up the subject that way.

    Would you do this for gnu-emacs-bug too?

I don't know; that's a separate question.  Let's stick to one
question at a time.