Re: --with-gtk as default?

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: --with-gtk as default?
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 01:43:49 +0000

Richard Stallman wrote:
We should document that the latest version of msvc will not work, yes. I don't see a point in putting a lot of effort into supporting it anymore.
Ok.  Can check MACHINES, PROBLEMS, and the installation instructions,
to make sure they all give the right advice?

I've added something to etc/PROBLEMS, and clarified what was already in nt/INSTALL slightly. etc/MACHINES already points users to nt/INSTALL for detailed instructions for building on Windows.