thai-word.el minor bug report

From: Poonlap Veerathanabutr
Subject: thai-word.el minor bug report
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:33:35 +0900

Hello Werner,

I am testing thai-word.el features from CVS and I think I found minor which is not a big deal.

My emacs was compiled from CVS with --with-x-toolkit=gtk. Here is the process to see the case.

- Run emacs in environment LANG=th_TH.TIS-620
- In *scratch* buffer, write a Thai sentence without space, no white space or newline at the end of line. - If I try M-b or something related to Thai word, I will get "Wrong type argument: integerp, nil" in mini-buffer. And cursor will jump to the begining of line. Please note that there is no space in the line. - If I have white space or newline at the end of file, there is no problem at all.

Thank you,

Poonlap