Options menu

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Options menu
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:54:27 +0100

With the recent addition of "blinking cursor" to the options
menu, it has become even more dis-organized than before.

I suggest to rearrange it slightly to make the structure
more logical and useful, by placing frequently used
items at the top and "one-time" customizations later.

For example:

OPTIONS
======================================
   Customize Emacs                   >
--------------------------------------
   Language Environment (Mule)       >
   Set Font/fontset
--------------------------------------
   Show/Hide                         >
[] Blinking Cursor
[] Syntax Highlighting
[] Paren Match Highlighting
[] Active Region Highlighting
--------------------------------------
[] Truncate Long Lines in this Buffer
[] Word Wrap in Text Modes
[] Case-insensitive Search
[] C-x/C-c/C-v cut-and-paste (CUA)
--------------------------------------
[] Use Directory Names in Buffer Names
[] Save Places in Files between Sessions
[] Automatic File De/compression
[] Enter Debugger on Error
[] Enter Debugger on Quit/C-g
   Save Options

Personally, I would also like to rename "Show/Hide" to "Appearence"
and move "Blinking Cursor" under that heading, but that's less
important.