Re: Problems with debug-on-entry in the Lisp debugger.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Problems with debug-on-entry in the Lisp debugger.
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:47:57 -0500

    Maybe not now, but an elegant rewrite may enable changes to make Emacs
    more powerful and better in the future.

I am not saying these are useless, I am saying that people focus too
much on making Emacs "more powerful", disregarding other kinds of
improvements that we need.  Most of the TODO list items are not of
that kind.

The fact is that very few of the TODO list entries have ever been
done.