Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom file should ask forconfi

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom file should ask forconfirmation
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:02:01 +0900

> More than that, I think it's The Right Thing to do. (IMNSHO, there should
> only ever be *one* way to save changes.  E.g. in `cvs' it's `cvs commit').

I agree with you, but I'll note that there does seem to be trend in
some quarters towards eliminating the notion of saving altogether,
e.g., in Gnome preferences (of course I think this simply yet another
step in Gnome's increasing UI bogosity; no doubt they got the idea
from somewhere though...).

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.