Re: Improved patch to fix frame positioning bug on Windows

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Improved patch to fix frame positioning bug on Windows
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:11:55 -0500

Your change is too large to install without legal papers.
The papers you have signed so far cover only GNUS.
If you sign papers covering all of Emacs, we could
conceivably install this change.  I will send you another
message about that.

(I will leave it up to people who work on Windows support
to decide whether the change is technically desirable.)